01 January 2010

PhotoShoot - Lil Etoile

Happi New Year 2010 everyone
Today marked the first day of 2010..and we had our outdoor photo-shoot by Lil Etoile Photography..we chose Changi Airport T3 as the venue for our outdoor shoot..

Hmm, well we chose Changi Airport is because its linked in a way to how we can have darling as our precious daughter..cos at that time we were ttc-ing for months, and while we decided to let nature take its course and booked a holiday trip to vietnam, that's how I got preggie with darling..cos no stress and in super look-forward holiday trip mood that make us able to have darling is really god's gift to us..and indeed she's our precious minnie ^_^

Shooting time was at 2pm and we met up with Reeve & Michell & their 14mths old boy - Ashton direct at T3..Ashton is a cutie boy and can walk already..so I wonder when our darling can walk on her own??..she's 13mths old liao..just 1mth apart..well, many ppl told us not to worry and infact its better it better if they start walking later, meaning they will have a better & good life later on in their life...hmm, felt more relieved after hearing this from many ppl..so am just gonna let our darling take her own time to decide when she wana begin walking ba.. :)

Back to the photoshoot, darling initially wasnt very comfortable in the shooting, and she like kinda scared of the solid camera that Reeve was carrying around..haha..and she cried few times lor..faints..at that time I was like, "Oh darling, can don't cry and smile ma, dont waste mummy's $$ hor.."

Then later on, I started giving biscuit to Ashton, and to darling..and she started being her bubbly happi nature..clapping, smiling, mumm-ing action all surfaced liao..phew, me so happi lor..and Reeve kept saying "good, good..so cute etc"..so am really hoping all the photos taken today will all turn out well and nice..

Below these 4 photos are taken by Reeve via my camera de as I asked him to help me us take..cos I cant wait to see our family photos look wearing the same colour tops.. :)



Our signature 全家福 photo :)




Me and our 心肝宝贝..

"hahaha..Im so happi today..I love my daddy & mummy!!!"





After the photoshoot, we took a walk round T3 cos both me & hubby havent been there b4..very sua ku rite? but its really a very relax and wonderful kai kai day for us today..as we have never been T3 before, walking around in there is as good as visiting a totally new place, and it kinda gave us the feel of being on holiday..plus not too many ppl around..we enjoyed ourselves very much..

One commendable thing I noticed in T3 was there were many eating places around, especially my favourite kopi shop..got Wang's/Ya-kun/Killiney etc..Mmm, I dont like Ang Mo kopi, so I didnt include TCC/Coffee club etc..hee
And many beautiful SQ air-stewardesses & handsome SG air-stewards for us to see..shiok mann..while we were in a lift with few of them, one air-steward came and chatted with us..telling us he's married and has a 3yr old son..other air-stewardesses commented darling very cute..hee hee..made me so want to take SQ flight now..told hubby when we go HK in Nov/Dec, Im sure going to take SG flight mann..


Me at viewing mall..at this point darling is sleeping soundly in her Maclaren Mercz..



And that gave me n hubby alot of time to take our pixz..haha..

Yeah..I wanna fly for holiday now...can I??

My forever dearest hubby..no one can replace him in my heart..a perfect hubby + perfect daddy :)


Darling woke up liao..immediately carried her to take pix..hee

Nice architecture back-ground..


Daddy Daniel + Mummy Janice + Minnie Jermaine = Happi Family Forever!!


Saw this at Departure Hall Counter 1..alot of ppl queuing up to try this..


Daddy said this background very nice..asked me n darling to take 1 photo here..

Another one near escalator...

Dinner time..feeding darling at Ya-kun sofa..she likes my porridge today..cos I replaced pork with chicken..hee hee..


"Mummy, 很好吃...mumm mumm.."


These 2 pix taken by my cheeky hubby..somemore after taking he laughed out loudly..原来 he said each time I feed gal gal her porridge, I will definitely open my mouth..hey, I seriously didnt know leh..so thanks to him for the pix, I see liao then I realised it..haha..so ugly sia..then hubby said its 自然反应..cos I want gal gal to open her mouth n eat, so I sub-conciouslly open my mouth oso..hee hee..me better note and close my mouth mann..
Hubby also said I feed darling too much porridge at 1 time..should give smaller spoonful..but gal gal no complaint so I tink okay lah..:)

Darling is soooo happi and laughing out loud cos her daddy bought her fridge magnets (animals)..her favourite cos daddy will tell her the names of our house fridge magnets, and she will always laugh and try to pronounce back..but not accurate lah..jiayou gal gal..


With mummy near the mini-fountain..

Water-shooting intermittently..nice to watch and relax...




Just only, Reeve & Michell sms me and said they were looking through darling's photos taken today and they commented she was sooo adorable..and it made them very giam to have a bb gal liao..hee, so I told them to start trying for no. 2 and I will help pray for them its gonna be a gal for them :)..hope to hear good news from them soon ba..


0 comments: